lisa (at) deboerindexing.com
- Indexing: Theory and Application course, University of California Berkeley Extension
- MLS, Library and Information Science, Pratt Institute, Brooklyn, NY
- MA, Women’s History, Sarah Lawrence College, Bronxville, NY
- BA, Women’s Studies, State University of New York at New Paltz
- Freelance book and database indexing, 2010-present
- Assistant Editor, OCLC Public Affairs Information Service (PAIS), Inc., (now from CSA) New York, NY, 2002-2005. Indexed journal articles, monographs, e-documents, government documents, and Web sites for database on public and social policy. Contributed to maintenance of PAIS subject headings authority file.
- Assistant Division Manager and Archivist, Brooklyn Public Library, Brooklyn Collection, Brooklyn, NY, 2003-2009. Managed metadata and controlled vocabularies for digitization projects and internal collections database. Worked with cataloger on historic photograph cataloging project.
Cindex indexing software; embedded indexing with WordEmbed; database indexing; Microsoft Word
- American Society for Indexing; President of Western New York Chapter, 2013-present
- Beta Phi Mu International Library & Information Studies Honor Society
Available on request.